Auteur Sujet: [Discussions libres] Parlons Jeux Vidéo !  (Lu 1390379 fois)

Hors ligne GKN

• Piaf postier
    • SW-7822-0270-0436
    • facebook
[Discussions libres] Parlons Jeux Vidéo !
« Réponse #2835 le: mardi 22 janvier 2013, 22:09:16 »
Ça va surement intéresser Floax et Emy; voilà que Quantic Dream enregistre un certain Singularityps4.com...
http://who.is/whois/singularityps4.com

Aussi: http://cargocollective.com/coryschmitz/The-New-Xbox

Ce n'est donc pas du tout le package définitif mais probablement le nom de la console (XBOX, donc)... Ce qui est sûr, c'est que Microsoft va taper dans un style plus épuré que jamais pour, comme prévu par votre serviteur, vendre sa boite multimédia "tout en un" de façon massive... Gamers, tournez-vous dès à présent sur la Wii U parce que les années qui vont suivre seront folles.

Oh et il y a de grandes chances qu'un Persona 5 soit mis en avant dans le prochain Famitsu.
« Modifié: mercredi 23 janvier 2013, 02:55:51 par un modérateur »

Hors ligne Suijirest

• Skull Kid
  • Ci-gît Suijirest
« Réponse #2836 le: mercredi 23 janvier 2013, 04:37:41 »
Ou unThe Last Guardian, et encore, ce sera pas nécessairement un fantasmique nouveau "jeu d'art" overhypé. Si je ne m'abuse, il est juste question d'annonce d'un jeu très attendu, ce qui veut tout et ne rien dire ; n'oublions pas que, depuis des mois, les plus gros studios multiplient les teasers et promesses d'infos, laissant les fans et/ou les mougeons espérer du meilleur, genre un nouveau portage de FF III/VI... pour aboutir à des sous-titres alternatifs (genre un C-RPG sur iOs) dont personne n'a rien à foutre. Venant de Famitsu au surcroît, faut vraiment s'attendre à un bon coup de pute de derrière les fagots juste pour augmenter le tirage.

Mille mercis à Yorick26 pour la signature !

Hors ligne GKN

• Piaf postier
    • SW-7822-0270-0436
    • facebook
« Réponse #2837 le: mercredi 23 janvier 2013, 21:48:46 »

To All THQ Employees

We now have the answers we’ve been seeking through our financial restructuring and Chapter 11 case. While much will be written, here are the facts of the bids and auction that occurred:

Yesterday morning, we received a competing bid for the operating business, along with Clearlake’s offer, and numerous offers for separate assets. During an auction process that lasted over 22 hours, the final conclusion was that the separate-asset bids would net more than a single buyer for the majority of the company. Shortly, we will, present the results to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, which must concur with our assessment.

The proposed sales of multiple assets

● Sega agreed to purchase Relic
● Koch Media agreed to purchase Volition and Metro
● Crytek agreed to purchase Homefront
● Take 2 agreed purchase Evolve
● Ubisoft agreed to purchase Montreal and South Park

We expect these sales to close this week.

Some assets, including our publishing businesses and Vigil, along with some other intellectual properties are not included in the sale agreements. They will remain part of the Chapter 11 case. We will make every effort to find appropriate buyers, if possible.

What this means for employees

We expect that most employees of the entities included in the sale will be offered employment by the new owners. However, we cannot say what these owners may intend, and there will likely be some positions that will not be needed under the new ownership. You should receive notice this week or early next week if the new owners intend to extend employment to you. Please note that the terms of your new employment, including pay and benefits, may be different from the current terms of your employment with THQ.

If you are an employee of an entity that is not included in the sale, we regret that your position will end. A small number of our headquarters staff will continue to be employed by THQ beyond January 25 to assist with the transition. THQ has sufficient resources to pay these employees for work going forward, and we will be contacting these employees immediately to ensure their continued employment during this transition period. We are requesting the ability to offer certain severance pay to minimize disruption for employees of non-included entities as they determine the next steps in their careers.

We know you will have many questions about this news. We’ll be meeting tomorrow when we return to talk through this announcement and to answer any questions you have. You will receive a benefits fact sheet and FAQs with answers to some questions that may be on your mind. Please review these materials closely.

A personal note

The work that you all have done as part of the THQ family is imaginative, creative, artistic and highly valued by our loyal gamers. We are proud of what we have accomplished despite today’s outcome.

It has been our privilege to work alongside the entire THQ team. While the company will cease to exist, we are heartened that the majority of our studios and games will continue under new ownership. We were hoping that the entire company would remain intact, but we expect to hear good news from each of the separate entities that will be operating as part of new organizations.

For those THQ employees who are part of entities that are not included in the sale, we are confident that the talent you have displayed as part of THQ will be recognized as you take the next steps in your career.

Thank you all for your dedication and for sharing your talent with the THQ team. We wish you the best of luck and hope you will keep in touch.

Sincerely - Brian Farrell, Chief Executive Officer / Jason Rubin, President

Il est possible d'accéder à une vidéo de gameplay du jeu en suivant ce lien: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/01/23/dead-island-ripteide-gameplay-reveal

edit:  http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46817540&postcount=325

My name is Ben Cureton, and I was the Lead Combat Designer at Vigil Games. I'm sitting at my desk among... what appears to be a warzone. The walls look bare. It's quiet.

The seats are empty.

We've all been on edge for the past couple months... and more so, the last couple weeks. I mean, I'm sure you can imagine what it's like to wonder if you will have a job tomorrow. Most of us here joked about it just to keep the mood light, but we all knew what could happen. Now I look around and I realize... it did happen.

Am I sad? Well yea. I've been in this industry for 20 years. Seriously. Two decades. I've been laid off more than once. It sucks every time. But am I sad I don't have a job? Not really... I'm sure I'll get another one eventually. I'm sad because it won't be THIS job. It won't be at Vigil. That's why I'm sad. The people I waged war with are no longer together. The people that I bled with, vented with, argued with (often times LOUDLY), and kicked back with... these people will never be together again in the same combination.

Not that it was perfect. But what is perfect? Did I like coming to work? Yes. Was I proud of the work that I did? Yes. More importantly, was I proud of the work that WE did? Absolutely. I knew, without a shadow of the doubt, that the project we were working on (Codenamed: Crawler) was going to blow people away. In fact, it DID blow people away. We did, in TWO months, what many companies haven't done in a year. The pride of knowing that no one was doing anything like us was so satisfying, it kept us coming to work and giving 100% every single day, even through the dark times.

... so maybe you can imagine what it feels like when you read the list of who bought what only to discover your name is not on the list. Why? Did we do something wrong? Were we not good enough? Were we not worth 'anything?' Imagine that.

Vigil was filled with people that I would put up against the best in the industry. People that made my work better, people that made me a better designer, and people that made me a better person. And now they are gone.

Their seats are empty.

It's OK, though. I guess this post makes it sound a bit melodramatic. Seriously... if you work in the video game industry you have to be resilient. Doing what you love often comes with a price - anyone who has been around for a while can tell you that. Today, that price has been paid. That being said, I'd still never dissuade anyone from following their dreams if their dream is to make video games. While it's not as romantic as it sounds, it's sure a hell of a lot of fun.

So don't cry for the people at Vigil. We made games for game players. I have no Horror stories from working here... only Honor stories. Through both praise and critiques alike, our goal was always to make a product as if we, ourselves, were the end-user. We may have gotten pushed and pulled in certain directions by forces out of our control, we were always in it to make games for game players. And that's what we did.

I can only hope that those spared from the other companies remain employed long into the future. There is not much worse than false hope, and these people deserve to continue making great games. You may not know their names, but they exist, and they bleed, sweat, and cry for your entertainment. I mean that honestly, with no negativity. They do it... no, WE do it... because we want you to have a good time.

In closing, I can only say thank you to the fans of Vigil games. Your support means more than you can imagine. Your feedback (both positive and negative) gave us long-lasting insight that we will all take with us, wherever we may go. You are the reason we made Darksiders 1 &2... and you are the reason we will continue to make games.

And with that... my seat is empty.

Ben Cureton
Lead Combat Designer
Vigil Games

P.S. This is no place for a horse.
« Modifié: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:00:37 par un modérateur »

Hors ligne Duplucky

• Prince Zora
  • Théoricien émérite
    • Duplucky
    • SW-8379-3575-2786
    • http://soignies.miniville.fr/ind
« Réponse #2838 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:09:20 »
Mouais, j'ai vu la vidéo de gameplay de Dead Island et personnellement, je vois pas vraiment de réelle amélioration du jeu mis à part le fait qu'on pourra piloter un bateau. Dommage :/

Hors ligne GKN

• Piaf postier
    • SW-7822-0270-0436
    • facebook
« Réponse #2839 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:10:29 »
Du moment que le jeu a moins de bug, je serai déjà content...

Hors ligne Duplucky

• Prince Zora
  • Théoricien émérite
    • Duplucky
    • SW-8379-3575-2786
    • http://soignies.miniville.fr/ind
« Réponse #2840 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:16:48 »
Bah personnellement, j'ai pas trop apprécié le jeu, non pas à cause de ses bugs (bien que l'un d'eux m'a couté ma meilleure arme et m'a incité à stopper le jeu :mouais: ), mais surtout parce qu'au final, il était farci que de quêtes osef et le bestiaire était franchement pas varié du tout.  :/ A côté, les maps étaient atrocement vides et les pnjs aussi mobiles qu'un piquet planté dans le sol.

Hors ligne GKN

• Piaf postier
    • SW-7822-0270-0436
    • facebook
« Réponse #2841 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:22:49 »
Non mais I totally agree with you... mais bon, j'aime les zombies.

Hors ligne JeK

• Chef Skimos
« Réponse #2842 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 00:51:49 »
C'est bon, depuis le temps on le sait que t'es nécrophile hein :astro:
Sinon DI je l'avais testé chez un pote et pareil, j'avais pas trop accroché...
Y'a franchement mieux dans le genre v.v

Hors ligne Shern

• AKA Shreb
  • Chef Skimos
  • Je suis un ananas.
« Réponse #2843 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 04:25:05 »
Pour THQ, vraiment dommage que Vigil se soit pas fait racheter, la saga Darksiders avait un bon potentiel et de bonnes "production values", c'est regrettable mais peut-être que dans les prochains jours une compagnie va se proposer pour les racheter, qui sait. La vente de THQ n'est pas arrêté je crois. Sinon, je trouve très ironique que Patrice Désilets, ancien lead designer sur Assassin's Creed chez Ubi Montréal, qui avait quitté pour THQ Montréal, se retrouve finalement de nouveau chez Ubisoft, le pauvre xD

Hors ligne JeK

• Chef Skimos
« Réponse #2844 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 15:37:15 »
L'avantage du rachat de THQ Montréal par Ubi c'est qu'il ont acquis la license South Park au passage. Et grâce à ça on aura sûrement droit à de la vf pour le jeu Le Bâton de la Vérité, donc c'est cool o/
THQ n'avait pas prévu de vf pour des raisons financières, apparemment v.v
« Modifié: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 16:20:29 par JeK »

Hors ligne Brume-Ondeblois

• Tokay bizarre
  • Souriez, rien n'est sous contrôle.
« Réponse #2845 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 18:03:54 »
Tiens, c'est bien de voir que le prochain fire emblem semble reprendre le principe du double choix de classe à la promotion des personnages. C'était déjà un élément que j'aimais beaucoup dans the sacred stones ( même si  c'est l'épisode sorti en Europe le plus décrié ) et qui apportait énormément de variété dans les styles de jeu possible.

Merci rpgsoluces pour l'info.
Merci Alice Lee pour la sign
Sing to me of a time long past
A Time when men answered to power alone
Ruled by steel, Steeped in darkness
Sing of an Age called Xytegenia.

Hors ligne Suijirest

• Skull Kid
  • Ci-gît Suijirest
« Réponse #2846 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 19:32:06 »
Je sais que je l'ai déjà dit, mais y a un moment où faut arrêter. :niak:

Tant pis, ma décision est prise, ça sera sans moi... v.v

Hors ligne Bilberry

• Skull Kid
  • rero
« Réponse #2847 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 19:40:06 »
Laharl n'a pas l'air d'être si traumatisé(e) que ça par ses seins.
« Modifié: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 19:41:44 par Bilberry »

Hors ligne Suijirest

• Skull Kid
  • Ci-gît Suijirest
« Réponse #2848 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 19:57:21 »
Ah, par contre, voilà quelque chose qui pourrait en intéresser plus d'un. D'autres pas. :niak:

Par contre le prix fait peur... :/

Hors ligne John Craft

• Sorcier Sheikah
  • Monsieur Condescendance.
    • Feuilles en vie
« Réponse #2849 le: jeudi 24 janvier 2013, 20:51:30 »
Wolf, pourquoi le fait que le design D'UN personnage dans un jeu te convaincrait de ne pas l'acheter ?.. à mes yeux, c'pas ce qui en fait la qualité :p
et, surtout, ç'a été prouvé mille fois qu'une nana peu vêtue pouvait être un personnage absolument excellent, hein.
Feuilles en vie
Je joue, je hurle et je ris sur ma chaîne Twitch, on m'a dit que je suis drôle. Passe donc !

"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people" Thomas Mann